Thursday, May 14, 2009

ECO foot print

At the moment I dont think I live as sustainably as I should be. According to the activity if everyone lived like me we woul need 3 earths! but I realy dont know how accurate that is... shurly not?!
At the moment what I do to be sustainable; Use the blue bin and recycle what I can, use my thermo mug for coffee (when I remember), reuse water bottles, use lots of blankets in winter instead of an electric blanket, walk, bus or share a ride places when I can and put any clothes I no longer wear in clothing bins.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandy

    You obviously do a lot towards greater sustainability. Do dwell on the 'should do more' cos that is just pointless beating yourself up stuff! Just focus on continuing what you doing and adding more actions that are sustainable as you become aware of them. It's the only way and you are the only person you can change (though you can influence others, often through role modelling - this is the most effective way!) Good one. Cheers. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete